Introducing YourSight: the market leading, state-of-the-art CCTV system fault tracker and incident reporting platform designed exclusively with Farsight’s customers in mind.
What is YourSight and how does it work?
YourSight is our dynamic, market leading CCTV system fault tracker and incident reporting system, designed to transform communication between customers, installers and our own Farsight operators and make it easier than ever to raise faults with remote security monitoring.
This simple animated video outlines the benefits that YourSight brings in delivering complete transparency and efficiency in both incident reporting and fault management…
YourSight is designed to transform communication between customers, security systems installers and our own Farsight remote monitoring operators to make it easier than ever to raise faults and keep track of incidents that occur on site during required remote monitoring periods.
As the most innovative CCTV system fault tracker and incident reporting platform in the industry, YourSight has reducing ticket raising times by 63%. The revolutionary system means even more accurate fault tracking and handling. It also means the Farsight remote monitoring operators can work faster and more efficiently than ever before to assist you.
Yoursight makes it possible to stay on top of your site’s security where ever you are, on your PC or mobile device.
How YourSight can help revolutionise your business
As a YourSight user, you’ll receive…
- Clearer communication. YourSight makes communication easier and faster.
- Improved usability. Faults can be closed faster. Its refined system means our Farsight operators can open, complete and close tickets faster than ever before.
- Increased visibility. As a YourSight user, you can view faults, you can also have direct access to cameras to see for yourself which ones have been viewed and when.
- Sleek redesign. The innovative YourSight system is easy to use and available via a range of mobile and tablet devices, whether you’re in the office or on the go.
- New notifications. You can now receive SMS and email notifications of faults and incidents and can add your own messages to the system from a range of devices.
- Time saver. It’s not only easier to use, YourSight is saving customers and Farsight operators time too. Faults can be logged and closed faster than ever before, allowing Farsight operators to spend more valuable time assessing video footage and responding to alarms.
Efficient communication between your remote security monitoring station, security installer and site management is crucial to keep security optimised and doing what it should be doing – proactively protecting premises, assets and people.
We have published a detailed article to highlight how Farsight communicates with its clients and the benefits YourSight has to offer here:
Want to find out more about YourSight? Get in touch with us to discover how it could transform your remote security monitoring services.