The security industry is really competitive, especially for security system installers. Maybe that’s why we are often asked by security system installers who are considering partnering with Farsight for remote monitoring whether we have our own installation arm. The simple answer is no, and here’s why…
We only ever provide remote monitoring services. We don’t provide any security systems installation or maintenance services, which means you can feel reassured that we would never take any work away from you.
You, the security installer, are the installation expert; Farsight are the remote monitoring experts. It is this delicate balance that ensures we can work seamlessly with a network of security installers up and down the UK. We also work in partnership with leading software providers and security systems manufacturers to ensure that we are at the cutting edge of monitoring the systems that installers and their clients are using.
We independently support an impressive portfolio of existing installer clients , providing unbeatable security systems monitoring vigilance for sites of all sizes and in so many different sectors – but, if you are a security systems installer considering working with a remote monitoring partner for the first time OR just ready for a change, we’d love to talk…
Call us on 0845 371 0101 or drop us a line here to find out how we work with security installers, like you, to provide an exceptional security service.
For security systems installers, we know that simplicity is vital. That’s why we’ve developed ground-breaking remote monitoring packages, fault tracking software and market-leading processes to make sure commissioning, ongoing maintenance and beyond are made as simple as possible.
Why choose to work with Farsight as your remote monitoring station of choice?
When you work with Farsight you’ll benefit from:
- Free technical advice from our security professionals, who will provide ongoing support when you’re connecting CCTV systems
- Ongoing innovation that ensures we use cutting-edge technology and processes
- A team of remote monitoring operators who are highly skilled and qualified and always fully investigate the cause of alarms
- A simple commissioning process with remote monitoring software that is compatible with most CCTV and security equipment
- Peace of mind knowing that we will notify you if there is a fault with a security system
- Extensive reporting so you can monitor the performance of a security system and our monitoring
- A state of the art tracking platform – YourSight – that allows you to view sites, monitor performance, manage faults and more
- Remote monitoring packages that will help you win installation and maintenance contracts, whilst making security management simpler and cost-effective.
When deciding what’s important when seeking a remote monitoring partner, we have published a handy guide to help you…
Farsight’s Renowned Installer Packages
Our remote monitoring packages truly set us apart from other central stations for security system installers. We have many packages, including the most popular with installers – the SureSight CCTV remote monitoring package.
SureSight can be used whenever you require remote monitoring services for Open, Closed or Dual sites. Whether that’s adding remote CCTV monitoring to an existing security system, changing remote monitoring providers or connecting an RVRC after a new site is commissioned.
An exclusive offer to you, the Security System Installer:
Farsight’s Suresight+ package provides all of the above benefits AND includes FREE Redwall PIR detectors – see more in this video…
However as nice as receiving an award is, what our clients think is what counts for us. See what our clients say here:
Get in touch with Farsight today to find out how we can partner with you with our range of security monitoring services. Speak to our friendly, knowledgeable staff on 0845 371 0101 or drop us a line below: