Farsight’s alarm monitoring service is the ideal solution for those looking to protect their property, whether a business or a home, from intruders and the risk of an undetected fire.
Monitored intruder and fire alarms provide you with peace of mind. No matter what sort of property you want to protect, monitored alarms will ensure there is always someone ready to respond in an emergency.
- Homes: Feel reassured in the knowledge that when you set your alarm every morning a Farsight operator is prepared to respond in case of an emergency. If an alarm is raised whilst the alarm system is activated, Farsight will act swiftly to contact:
- yourself or nominated parties
- the person you have chosen to have a key to your property
- the relevant emergency services
- Commercial properties: Many commercial properties, such as offices or shops, will lock their doors at the end of the day. You’ll need to know, immediately, if unauthorised access or a fire is putting your property at risk. A monitored intruder and fire alarm system will do just that and contact the relevant emergency services and your key holder.
- A site in need of both CCTV and alarm monitoring services: Many sites will have both CCTV and fire and intruder alarms. This combination of security measures is highly effective, especially as several fire and police services in the UK now require emergencies to be visually verified after an alarm has sounded. Find out more about our CCTV services.
Why choose Farsight’s alarm monitoring service?
- We answer alarms faster,
- we have more operators on shift,
- we use cutting-edge technology,
- and always provide transparency and reliability.
Our alarm monitoring services benefit from the same level of quality and rapidity as our CCTV monitoring.
Whether an installer or a customer, by choosing Farsight you’ll benefit from the Sentinel Plus alarm monitoring system, which acts as a handy guide to immediate tasks for engineers and a management summary for customers.
Installers can find out more about the simple and easy way to bring new connections to Farsight for alarm monitoring and more in our Support Page.
The highly personal service we provide is supported by technical backup from our own in-house personnel and our strategic alliances with major suppliers including BT RedCare, Chiron, Dualcom, Emizon and Webway.