Intruder and Fire Alarm Monitoring
Monitored intruder systems and remote fire alarms provide your home or business with peace of mind protection against unwanted visitors and disaster. With a Farsight remotely monitored alarm system that is insurance company and police force approved, you can be assured that there is always an experienced professional ready to respond in the case of an emergency.
How does fire & intruder alarm monitoring work?
Why consider a fire and burglar alarm monitoring service?
Farsight’s fire and intruder alarm monitoring service is an essential security solution for those looking to protect their property, whether a business or a home, from intruders and the risk of an undetected fire. By investing in quality monitored alarms for your UK location, you can be assured that your home or business is safe and secure around the clock, whether you are there or away. On detection of a risk, we will immediately contact the emergency services and you or your key-holder, allowing a fast reaction to the suspected security issue and reducing the potential for damage or theft.
It is common practice for commercial properties, such as offices or shops, to securely lock the premises at the end of the working day. To ensure the safety and security of your business after your keyholders have left, you will immediately want to know if someone has attempted unauthorised access to your property or if a fire is causing risk to your location. With a remotely monitored intruder and fire alarm system, any trigger of the alarm will ensure our Farsight operators will contact you, any listed keyholders and the relevant emergency services.
On leaving your house for the day and setting your home alarm you are assured that a Farsight operator is actively monitoring your systems to ensure rapid fire detection and prevent unwanted intruders. Should your home alarm be triggered whilst remote monitoring is activated, Farsight will act quickly to get in contact with:
- Yourself or nominated managers or individuals
- The identified keyholder for your property
- The emergency services relevant to your detected incident
Consider a combined remote monitoring solution
For your added peace of mind that your security is further maximised , we also offer a remote monitoring packages that benefits from having both remotely monitored CCTV and fire and intruder alarms. Due to fire and police services in the UK requiring emergencies to be visually verified after an alarm has been triggered, this combination is widely considered as an effective security solutions package.
Not only will a combined CCTV and alarm monitoring service keep you informed about intruders and fire detection, but we’ll also be able to keep watch via our remote monitoring application for a full security alarm monitoring service. Find out more about our CCTV services.
Need a quote? Call Farsight on 0845 371 0101 or drop us a line
Why choose Farsight’s fire and intruder alarm monitoring service?
Since 1996 Farsight has been a leading, fully accredited Category II Alarm Receiving Centre operating out of our modern, purpose built ARC which is packed with the latest state-of-the art technology and highly experienced staff.
Farsight monitor Fire & Intruder Alarms to BS5979 standards and SSAIB standards and offer the following benefits:
- We answer alarms faster than the industry standard, in fact Farsight responds to 99.5% of alarms in under 180 seconds.
- We have more operators on shift with an industry ‘leading operator to alarm ratio’ that truly sets us apart.
- We use cutting-edge technology, our in-house technical team regularly collaborate with our alarm signalling and receiving tech partners to the unequalled technical support excellence that we are renowned for.
- Our staff are highly trained in reactivity and the identification of risks, all are SIA approved and their experienced is highly valued by our clients.
- We always provide transparency and reliability, by choosing Farsight you’ll benefit from the Sentinel Plus alarm monitoring system, which acts as a handy guide to immediate tasks for engineers and a management summary for end user customers.
- Dedicated in-house new connection commissioning team, we make it easy to bring alarm monitoring connections ( see our commissioning process here).
Farsight’s technology partners
For our fire and intruder alarm monitoring solutions, Farsight uses the powerful Monitor Computer System’s Sentinel Plus monitoring platform supporting a range of leading single and dual path alarm signalling devices. The highly personal service we provide is supported by technical backup from our own in-house personnel and our strategic alliances with market leading suppliers including CSL Dualcom, BT RedCare and AJAX
Let’s Talk Alarm Monitoring
You can be assured that Farsight is one of the leading intruder alarm monitoring companies offering monitored alarm systems across the UK for both domestic and commercial locations, whenever and wherever you need us to keep watch.
Find out how our intruder alarm monitoring and monitored fire alarms service can benefit the security of your premises now or you can simply request a quote. Contact us today on 0845 371 0101 or drop us a line below: