The SureSight CCTV package is a comprehensive and easy to manage security solution, designed to help installers win contracts, commission sites with ease and provide an efficient maintenance service.
What’s included in the SureSight CCTV remote monitoring package?
The SureSight CCTV package includes everything you need from a remote monitoring station. With SureSight you’ll find benefits only available at Farsight, such as access to the YourSight platform and CCTV portal that provides seamless communication between yourself, your sites and the Farsight RVRC.
Make sure you find out more about free detector package below too: Our integrated add-on deal, which customises the SureSight package and includes the latest detection technology.
With SureSight you’ll receive:
- Access to YourSight
- SMS notifications for faults and incidents
- Access to the Farsight CCTV portal to view cameras live via your desktop
- Access to the YourSight on your smartphone, through the mobile optimised platform
- Incident alerts and remote monitoring reports straight to your inbox, so you can always be ‘in the know’ and benefit from full transparency on our performance, here at Farsight
- Unlimited technical support from the commissioning process right through to ongoing maintenance
- A personal account manager to make contacting us simple and streamlined
We’ll also use adjacent CCTV cameras to fully investigate alarms – making sure intruders don’t have the opportunity to dodge detection.
What kind of sites is SureSight suitable for?
SureSight is available for all types of sites, whether they are:
- Open sites
- Dual sites
- Or closed sites
SureSight can be used at sites in many different sectors from construction sites through to office blocks, retailers, logistics and more.
When can SureSight be used?
SureSight can be used whenever you require remote monitoring services. Whether that’s adding remote monitoring to an existing security system, changing remote monitoring providers or connecting an RVRC after a new site is commissioned.
Get in touch with Farsight today to find out more about SureSight and for pricing guidelines.
Optex Redwall detector package.
Created in partnership with Optex, Farsight can exclusively offer detectors when you bring a monitoring contract to Farsight.
It is simple: on receipt of a purchase order, we will dispatch the required equipment. 31 days later we will simply invoice you for the annual monitoring costs.
Terms and conditions do apply. To request the terms and conditions of the free detector deal, please get in touch with the Farsight team.