What can video analytics detect?
Without any manual input, analytical video can detect activity such as:
- an individual lingering at an unmanned petrol station
- someone suspiciously inspecting your perimeter security
- an unknown vehicle parked in a controlled zone
There are many more scenarios in which video analytics can immensely improve your security. Intelligent video analytics can improve:
- perimeter security, identifying individuals as soon as they breach your site
- retail planning with accurate footfall analytics
- traffic monitoring to tell you what vehicles are entering your site and when
- facial recognition for evidential and other purposes
- the identification of left or unknown objects in sensitive zones
From these examples, it’s clear that video analytics can benefit sites in many different sectors, from retail, to petrol stations, to office blocks and more.