Farsight’s access control services provide flexible and constantly reliable security without the costly presence of on-site guards.
Why choose access control services?
All sites, regardless of their size and environment, have assets they need to protect from theft, unauthorised access and damage. Farsight’s access control monitoring provides that necessary protection.
With the use of CCTV surveillance cameras the Farsight team, based in the Observatory, visually verify the identity of individuals requesting access to your premises. They then control entry and exit for authorised personnel and denial of access to unwanted visitors.
How do you know if access control is right for you?
- Unmanned sites: Farsight can allow access for maintenance teams whilst continually monitoring the security of the site.
- Out-of-hours access: Allow staff access to the site out of normal working hours, without compromising security.
- Monitoring entries and exits: Access control allows you to monitor who is entering and exiting your premises, and when they are doing so – keeping you informed at all times.
- Workforce protection: Your workforce will be protected from intruders attempting to enter your premises. With access control your workforce will be reassured knowing that only authorised personnel will be on site.
- 24/7 access for operational efficiency: Does your site need to be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for delivery drivers? Access control allows you to maintain the highest quality security, whilst still allowing your business to run efficiently.