Farsight Security Services Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Farsight Security Services Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Friday 9th October 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
This website uses Google AdWords Remarketing
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- To send promotional emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To send information about our services which we think you may find interesting
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
At Farsight Security Services we’re dedicated to ensuring the utmost security for clients and installers. As a result we’ve made this site HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). That means any information collected via this website is protected via encryption.
At Farsight Security Services Ltd. we take protecting the confidentiality of our clients and business partners seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following privacy statement:
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the data controller is Malcolm O’Shea-Barnes.
- Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
- You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
- Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Farsight Security Services, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
- Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
- Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
- We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.
- At present, the option of storing clients’ site details does exist via The Farsight Security Services YourSight platform, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access this information. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
Please note: Many Internet browsers allow you to disable cookies. You can find out more about how to manage cookies on this website.
Please contact Farsight Security Services if you have any further questions.