Farsight Security Services is your out-of-hours call handling service. Whether it’s for security purposes, in case of emergencies, or to keep things ticking over 24/7, our call centre services provide vital support for many businesses across the UK.
Out-of-hours call handling services work to provide you with peace of mind. You will know that your premises and staff are safe and you’ll be reassured that no urgent business queries are going unanswered once you’ve clocked out with our out-of-hours call centre.
So, how does it work? Our remote monitoring team work in a 24-hour call centre, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That means that they are able to answer calls at the times when you’re not available and will do so in a friendly, professional manner, as you would expect from your onsite staff.
How do you know if Farsight’s call centre services are right for you?
- For security purposes: Does your business have lone guards or remote workers? With our call handling services, workers can call Farsight at the times you require and at regular intervals. If we don’t hear from workers, we’ll raise an alarm and instigate a visual check using security cameras installed on site. This means that you can feel reassured that your employees and workers are safe on site, for health and safety purposes.
- For site entrances: If your site requires out-of-hours access for employees, maintenance teams or other personnel, then Farsight’s call handling service could be ideal for you. Visitors to your premises can ring the doorbell and Farsight operators will speak to them directly to permit site entry or exit.
Visit our access control page for more information on how Farsight can secure entry and exits from your premises using visual checks and remote monitoring.
- For out-of-hours business support: Call handling services ensure your business’ calls are taken when you’re not working. Clients and customers can talk to a real person instead of an answering machine. On top of that, Farsight ensures that calls are handled using the company’s identity. There is no need for callers to know they have been re-routed to an out-of-hours call handling service. Go above and beyond for your customers and ensure a fantastic customer support service, even out of regular working hours.
- In case of an emergency: We all like to think that things will run smoothly 24/7. But inevitably emergencies do happen – and it is always better to be prepared. By using Farsight as an out-of-hours call handling service you can be assured that problems on-site, customer issues and security emergencies will be dealt with and no telephone calls missed.
- For disaster recovery: In the case of your premises’ security being compromised, Farsight offers call handling services so businesses can still run efficiently.
Whatever your reason for using our out-of-hours call handling services, you can rest assured that Farsight will provide a professional and flexible service. We will offer you a tailored call handling package that is right for your business.
Our team can follow scripts that are written specifically for your business and will follow your business’ procedures to deal with calls. Farsight will even install appropriate hardware, such as new lines and telephones where required.
Make sure your company benefits from our 24-hour call centre and out-of-hours call handling services and get in touch with our expert team today. Find out more by calling us on 0845 371 0101 or send us an email.