Farsight Security Services is your out of hours call handling service. Whether it’s for security purposes, in case of emergencies or to keep things ticking over 24/7, our call centre services are a vital support for many businesses across the UK.
Out of hours call handling services work to provide you with peace of mind. You’ll know your premises and staff are safe and you’ll be reassured that there aren’t any urgent business queries going unanswered once you’ve clocked-out.
So how does it work? Our remote monitoring team are working 24/7, 365 days a year. That means they are able to answer calls at the times when you’re not available.
How do you know if Farsight’s call centre services are right for you?
- For security purposes: Does your business have lone guards or remote workers? With our call handling services, workers can call Farsight at the times you require and at regular intervals. If we don’t hear from workers we’ll raise an alarm and instigate a visual check using security cameras installed on site. This means you can feel reassured that your employees and workers are safe on site, for health and safety purposes.
- For site entrances: If your site requires out-of-hours access for employees, maintenance teams or other personnel, then Farsight’s call handling service could be ideal for you. Visitors to your premises can ring the doorbell and Farsight operators will speak to them directly to permit site entry or exit.
Visit our access control page for more information on how Farsight can secure entry and exits from your premises using visual checks and remote monitoring.
- For out of hours business support: Call handling services make sure your business calls are taken when you’re not working. Clients and customers can talk to a real person, instead of an answering machine. On top of that, Farsight ensures that calls are handled using the company’s identity. There is no need for callers to know they have been re-routed to an out of hours call handling service.
- In case of an emergency: We all like to think that things will run smoothly 24/7. But inevitably emergencies do happen – and it is always better to be prepared. By using Farsight as an out of hours call handling service you can be assured that problems on site, customer issues and security emergencies will be dealt with and no telephone calls missed.
- For disaster recovery: In the case of your premises’ security being compromised, Farsight offers call handling services so businesses can still run efficiently.
Whatever your reason for using out of hours call handling services, you can be reassured that Farsight will provide a professional and flexible service. We will provide you with a tailored call handling package that is right for your business.
Our team can follow scripts that are written specifically for your business and will follow your business’ procedures to deal with calls. Farsight will even install appropriate hardware, such as new lines and telephones.