Here at Farsight we offer flexible security that is designed specifically for your premises and your needs. Your security needs will depend on several different factors such as:
- Are your premises open or closed?
- Do you ever have workers who are on-site by themselves?
- Is your site ever unmanned?
- Where is your site located and what size is it?
- Have you experienced security breaches in the past?
So we understand exactly what your site is like, and then what your requirements are, give us a call today on 0845 371 0101 and our team will be able to assist you further. Alternatively, send us an email.
We conform to the British Standards BS8418 and BS5979. We also comply with the International Organisation for Standards (ISO), specifically ISO9000. These standards satisfy the vast majority of insurance requirements. If you opt for security services that do not meet these standards, you risk invalidating your insurance policy. If you are in any doubt please get in touch with us via email and contact your insurance company.
Moving your remote monitoring services to us is easy. Get in touch with the Farsight team on 0845 371 0101 and they will run you through the options we can offer you. When you’ve spoken to us, you will need to fill out a questionnaire for new users, here.
Simply email [email protected] with the relevant updates and we will update our systems with information on your new key holders.
No. We only view images from the camera when something has triggered an alarm from your site and this will only be during the times that we have agreed to monitor your site. Please be reassured that this allows us to react quickly to suspicious activity as the cameras detect potential issues automatically.
We get the same images, although they are at a lower quality. This means the images get to us as quickly as possible and any movement is detected swiftly. If you do want to review footage of an incident, it is better to get it from any onsite recording equipment you have.
However, if individuals are being identified via the camera (i.e. for access control) the image quality will be higher. This is to make sure our operators have a clear enough image to effectively identify individuals, to permit or deny them access to your site.
We are always transparent with our clients so we will happily provide you with a CD of any footage we hold from your site, within the last 35 days. This service is free of charge.
We cannot review the footage from before an alarm. However, we do get a recording from the camera at the time it alarmed.
We always try our best to identify individuals via the images we receive. We do this by looking at adjacent cameras, moving cameras and/or increasing image quality. However, identifying individuals can be difficult – their face may be obstructed or the image quality may not be good enough i.e. when an individual is moving, it is nearly impossible to identify them.
Our security services are priced depending on a variety of factors. For example, we charge per detector installed at your site and monitored by us. The prices we charge reflect the high quality security services our customers always receive. Our security packages include a huge range of benefits that are included by default. Those benefits include:
- Access to a reporting system, YourSight and CCTV portals;
- Operators who are trained to make use of adjacent cameras, to identify the true cause of an alarm. This lowers the risk of threats being undetected and it’s something other remote monitoring stations do not do;
- Absolutely no hidden charges, we pride ourselves on being transparent with our customers;
- Services from a remote monitoring station that is BS8418, BS5979 and ISO9000 compliant;
- All of our dedicated and professional staff are vetted by Sanctis and Cambridgeshire Constabulary, and licensed by the SIA;
- An industry-leading fault tracker system, that helps to keep your security system optimised at all times;
- Our promise to always be innovating our security monitoring services, which keeps us at the forefront of the industry. You can feel reassured that your security services are provided by a market-leading remote monitoring station.
Make the most of these benefits and get in touch with us today. One of our team would be happy to run you through the different options and how much they may cost. Simply call 0845 371 0101 or email us.
You can also find out more about our two remote monitoring services levels:
Yes, we can monitor all alarms that are raised from sites. Whether they are fire alarms or intruder alarms, the Farsight central monitoring station can detect and act upon them appropriately. To find out more about the intruder and fire protection Farsight can offer, visit our Intruder and Fire page or give us a call on 0845 371 0101 for further details.
We’ve created a video on how remote video monitoring works. You can view it here on our website.
Optex Japan bought Farsight Security Services Ltd. in 2007. The decision for Farsight to become a part of the Optex Group has allowed us to continue the exceptional security services we have always offered our customers. Optex’s investment has combined the best of the global powerhouse with the fantastic reputation and expertise of Farsight in the UK. The support from Optex has allowed us to provide an unrivalled range of remote monitoring services.
We’ve created a security glossary to help clients understand some of the more technical elements of our industry.
Click here to visit the glossary.