As a leading remote security monitoring station, Farsight has seen a marked increased in intruder attempts threatening UK businesses over the past 12 months. Across the many industry sectors that we operate within, the media is bursting with reports of intruder related crime surges, but we want your opinion. To get a clearer view on this we are asking over 20,000 UK businesses this simple survey question:
Please help us by answering this question and to say thank you, you’ll be entered into Farsight’s fabulous prize draw to win an experience to remember – a Virgin Experience Days voucher for a Triple Supercar Blast at one of 29 venues across the UK (T&C’s apply).
> Sorry, this prize draw has now closed.
About The Prize
Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with this Triple Supercar Blast. You’ll have your pick from the world’s top supercars like sleek Ferraris, stunning Lamborghinis, luxurious Aston Martins, sporty Porsches and many more. With so many incredible supercars to choose from, the hardest part of your day will be choosing which ones to drive!
Supercars might vary a bit by location, but with weekend and weekday availability included at no extra cost – and venues available up and down the nation – you can pick what’s best for you. You’ll get to drive a total of up to nine miles in your chosen cars, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the adrenaline flowing and feel of every twist and turn at your chosen venue or Real Race Track.
In the hands of experienced driving day experts at a guaranteed quality venue, you’re sure of an amazing and unforgettable driving day out. Whichever venue and cars you choose, you’ll be driving on a circuit designed with thrilling driving in mind.
Full details about the above prize are here: LINK
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
By participating in this survey, you are accepting the following:
- The opening date of this prize draw is 5th August 2020 at 12:01 am and the closing date of the prize draw is 3oth September at 11:59pm(after which participants will not be eligible to enter the prize draw, but are still welcome to take the survey).
- All participants who complete this survey will entered into a prize draw to a Virgin Experience Days voucher for a Triple Supercar Blast (Code: PSU3BL SP1). Our existing customers on our database will also be entered into this prize draw, whether or not they have taken the survey. Farsight staff and family will not be permitted to enter. Full details about the prize can be seen here: LINK
- The exact details of this prize may differ from the image & description, subject to availability and Farsight reserves the right to substitute this prize for something similar for reasons that may be out of our control.
- This prize is not transferable to cash and at the time of publishing these T&C’s vouchers are promoted as carrying a 12 month validity at LINK, however this is at Virgin Experience Day’s discretion.
- This prize draw is not run in conjunction Virgin Experience Days who we have no affiliation with. As such the validity of the voucher will be at Virgin Experience Day’s discretion, please go LINK to see their full terms & conditions attached to this particular voucher
- Only one entry per person is allowed, and each question and /or check box must be completed on the survey unless entered as an existing customer from our database.
- Only UK based participants will be entered into this prize draw.
- Each entrant will be added to Farsight’s security updates e-newsletter, however subscribers can unsubscribe if they choose at any time. Only ‘live’ subscribers will be considered when we choose a winner for this prize draw.
- One winner will be drawn from subscribers who participated in the survey, this draw will be done at random and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw close date and the prize will be despatched within 7-10 days after that.
- The winner will be required to provide delivery contact details, within the first 7 days of being notified, otherwise they could forfeit their prize and another winner could be drawn instead.
- We may use the winner’s name and/or company name in our website or social media marketing.