This prize draw is now closed. A winner has been selected, watch this space…
To be entered into Farsight’s fabulous prize draw to win a luxury Fortnum & Mason hamper please help us by taking part in our online survey click here. We will also send you the link to our in depth article exploring how intruder related crime is affecting the automotive sector and we will subscribe you to our free monthly security insights e-newsletter.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
By participating in this survey, you are accepting the following:
- The opening date of this prize draw is 30th June 2020 at 12:01 am and the closing date of the prize draw is 31st July at 11:59pm(after which participants will not be eligible to enter the prize draw, but are still welcome to take the survey).
- All who participate in this survey are entered into a prize draw to win a Fortnum & Mason luxury hamper worth a minimum of £100, this may differ from the image subject to availability.
- This prize is not transferable to cash.
- Only one entry per person is allowed, and each question and /or check box must be completed on the survey.
- Only UK based participants will be entered into this prize draw.
- Each entrant will be added to Farsight’s security updates e-newsletter, however subscribers can unsubscribe if they choose at any time. Although only ‘live’ subscribers will be entered into the prize draw.
- One winner will be drawn from subscribers who participated in the survey, this draw will be done at random and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw close date and the prize will be despatched within 7-10 days after that.
- The winner will be required to convey delivery contact details, within the first 7 days of being notified, otherwise they could forfeit their prize and another winner could be drawn instead.
- We may use the winner’s name and/or company name in our website or social media marketing.
- Entrants to this prize draw may not be limited to the automotive industry sector survey, as we may extend this to any other sector surveys that we amplify during the month of July.