Staying up-to-date with the latest technology and software is essential for the security industry. And here at Farsight, we continue to work hard to keep abreast of the latest technologies.
We continually set new standards in remote monitoring, making industry-leading moves and developments from the word go. You can find out more about our history and the history of CCTV in our timeline.
As a result of our dedication to staying ahead of the industry, we’re delighted to announce that we now have the ability to provide monitoring service using a new HD digital IP camera management platform – Avigilon Control Centre 5.
Here’s a quick summary of the strengths Avigilon Control Centre provides our monitoring team, along with the site itself and end-user.
Alternatively you can visit the Avigilon website for more information.
- Avigilon Control Centre (ACC) 5 integrates with other systems. ACC is an open, ONVIF compliant video security management platform that can connect to ONVIF compliant digital cameras or to existing analogue cameras through the use of Avigilon video encoders. This allows Farsight to monitor equipment chosen from a broad range of ONVIF compliant devices and make the most of any legacy environment. Find out how to commission a site with Farsight.
- The use of Avigilon Control Center at Farsight provides the end-users with the ability to digitally zoom into one portion of a camera view while still maintaining the overall recording of the entire scene, maintaining situational awareness.
- Avigilon is compatible with PIRs (Passive Infrared Sensors) and provides proactive notification of real-time event detection and object verification using Avigilon’s adaptive high-definition video analytics technology.
- Most importantly, Avigilon analytics uses pattern-based algorithms and teach-by-example capabilities, to accurately recognize the movements and characteristics of people and vehicles while ignoring any activity that isn’t relevant to a scene.
- Avigilon analytics require the use of Avigilon analytics-enabled cameras or the incorporation of Rialto Analytics Appliances to analyze the video streams coming from other cameras.
- ACC allows end-users and sites to perform accelerated, advanced video searches – navigating with the use of camera specific event logs and providing unparalleled image detail with high definition digital zoom capabilities.
- ACC 5, which is now fully integrated into our monitoring offering, enables operators to handle events and alarms quickly and efficiently.
The benefits of Avigilon Control Centre 5 are significant for the end-user, installer and for Farsight. Avigilon Control Center was created solely for the purpose of managing HD digital camera environments.
Now ACC’s latest advancements have incorporated industry-leading adaptive analytics for proactive notifications to events happening in real time and helping you better respond. This important capability means that Farsight is continuing to set the standard high for all our customers.
If you want to find out more about how we monitor the sites you install, get in touch with us today. We’ll be happy to go through just what a difference Avigilon Control Center 5 will bring to your sites.